The Energize Denver Task Force solicited public comment on their work three times, prior to their 6th, 7th and 8th meetings. In addition, one public input session was held. The document here summarizes the public input process:
Below you can see details on the documents and deadlines given for the public to review in each comment period:
Public Input Session: April 25th, 11am-1pm, 201 West Colfax Avenue, 4th floor, room 4.F.6
- 4-page Summary of the Task Force’s Discussion to Date
- Summary of Public Input Session
- At the public input session on April 25th we presented on the direction of the task force to date and had time for public input and discussion.
Written Comments to Inform Task Force Meeting 6, Due April 27th
- Written comments should be based upon the 4-page summary posted above, addressed to the Denver Department of Environmental Health and emailed to EnergizeDenver@denvergov.org.
Written Comments to Inform Task Force Meeting 7, Due May 12th
- Summary of the Task Force’s Discussion to Date
- Written comments should be based upon the summary after task force meeting 6 and sent to the Denver Department of Environmental Health at EnergizeDenver@denvergov.org.
30-Day Public Comment Period. June 1st-June 30th
- Consensus Task Force Recommendation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Press Release Announcing the Public Comment Process
- Infographic on Energize Denver
- Three Hypothetical Building Scenarios
- Table of Estimated Required Investments and Returns
- Comments should be sent to the Denver Department of Environmental Health at EnergizeDenver@denvergov.org.